Monday, June 29, 2009

Summer Days:)

We have been keeping busy and enjoying the summer that has finally arrived in Fairfield, CT-let's hope for no more monsoon rainy weather.   We can break out the shorts, tanktops, and sandals and hopefully venture into the pool again this week!  Grammy Ruff showed up last week on her mini-vacation to see her three grandchildren.  We have enjoyed having her around and are looking forward to lots of Grammy time in July.  Aunt Jen and Clem also came for the weekend before heading off to camp in upstate New York.  We enjoyed the weekend with shopping, lots of delicious food, and playing with the babes:)
Here are some pictures that Aiden wanted to post from the past few days:
Clem looked to watch me eat my dinner of peas!
Look...I can stand while you do laundry, Mama!
Grammy taught me how to use the keyboard...I love to type silly, nonsense phrases!
Happy Father's Day, Daddy!
Playing around with my cousin, Clem!
Look at my slugger outfit from Grammy:)
Mommy, I can pull myself up to stand all by myself!
And I am working on climbing, too!
I love playing with all of Mommy's garage sale deals:)

No comments: