Thursday, July 9, 2009

So the summer adventure has begun!

Aiden and I started our summer adventure to see our families, and Chris will soon be joining us after he finishes up his work for the week!  We said good-bye to the puppies and Connecticut for the next three weeks as we headed off with Grammy on Tuesday to our first stop, my sister Jill and her family.  
If you have ever taken a road trip with a baby...you know the anxiety that it causes a new mom.  Will they cry the whole time?  How many times will we have to stop?  Are we really going to make it?  Well, I have to say, Aiden was a fantastic car rider.  Yes, we did have a few crying spells but nothing that couldn't be solved without the magical seahorse or the pacifier to help soothe.  But, it looks like we have a boy who loves adventure because he just loved seeing new things and peopel every time we stopped for a break.  
Thanks Aunt Jill, Uncle Tom, and Jackson for having us-we had a great time:)  Yesterday, we arrived in North Carolina where we are visiting my family and heading to the beach this weekend:)  Atlantic Ocean...here we come!
Aiden and Jackson...looking straight at me!
Chilling in my cousin's sunglasses:)
All ready for bed in our cute slippers!
Practicing my driving skills at the rest stop!
So excited for my bath:)

We will continue to keep the blog posted with our vacation adventures...keep reading!

1 comment:

loveoflearning said...

The pictures of Aiden and Jackson are sooooo cute. Clemmie should be there with them. MIss you.