Monday, December 14, 2009

Our Almost One Year Old...:)

Officially on Saturday, Aiden will be a 1 year old!!!! It's crazy to think that this little boy has only been in our lives one year-I have loved every minute of it and am amazed at such a blessing he is to our lives.

With his new walking skills and short attention span, pictures are getting harder and harder to take, but Aiden wanted to share some of his favorites from the past week or so:

Mommy worries about my daredevil skills, but I just love the thrill of standing on the rocker!
Let's go Sheffy, I want to go for a ride!
Anybody want a spoon???
Cheese:)
I love to play toys-anyone want to play with me??
Look at me walk!
Look, it's my first snowfall!
I try to listen to Mommy when she tells me to close the dishwasher!
Hello:)
I just love the dishwasher so much-I love helping mom load and unload it! I especially love to take out measuring cups and spoons and bang them together:)
All bundled in my bear suit to take the puppies out on a walk!
Yummy juice-give me some more!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aiden,
Grandma & Grandpa Rogers would love to play with you. We'll wear you out next week! Or it could be the other way around!

A Little Ruff said...

Happy Birthday, Cutie Pie!
I love the pictures! He looks like a little wind-up doll walking!
Love always,
Grammy