Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Beach Bum!

So I just have a minute to update as we are enjoying a quick stop at the Internet cafe in town, but I wanted to post some pictures from our time at the NC beach! We enjoyed a great weekend with my parents and Grandma Snow before they headed back leaving us to fend for ourselves during the week. Although we have had lots of clouds, we have enjoyed days of sand, putt-putt, and relaxing!!!! If you scroll down in this post, you will discover the next professional golfer. In his first golf swing ever, Aiden made a hole-in-one!!!! (PS: Sorry that it is sideways, I can't figure out how to rotate it, but I am hoping to soon!!) Here are just a few photos from the week:

Enjoying the kiddie pool on the porch!
Digging holes:)
Enjoying some new toys of Grammy's:)
All sandy!
Run, run, run
Sooo Happy!
Beach Bum
What's Up?
Loving Emerald Isle
So much fun!!!

And the amazing hole-in-one done by Aiden at 17 months!!!!:


2 comments:

Jill said...

Oh my gosh . . . my nephew plays putt putt better than me!! Cute pics - wow he looks so old in a couple of those - growing boy! Can't wait to see all of you soon.

Beyond the Sunrise said...

Congratulations -- A "Hole-in-One" at 17 months. I believe that is a better start than Tiger Woods. H'mm - Perhaps you should focus his attention on some other sport.