Thursday, July 22, 2010

Off to Camp:)

Aiden had his first experience as a camper, at the age of 19 months! This past Monday, Aiden and I headed up to Point O Pines camp in the Adirondack Mountains in New York. My sister, her husband, and Clem work up there in the summer months. I can't believe it, but it has been six years since I have been there. I spent all four summers of my college years working at this awesome camp. It's crazy to think that the girls that I was in charge when they were 7 and 8 are now 14 and 15-the oldest campers at camp! It was amazing to see them all grown up:) It was fun to relive memories, see some familiar faces, and live camp life with a toddler!
Here's Aiden getting ready for his first day at camp:
Aiden and Clem taking a walk out at the farmhouse:
Playing in the gymnastics room:
Enjoying the waterfront:
We had some great fun days at camp: enjoying the sand, walking around the camp, playing in their new playroom, spending time with Clem, Jen, and Paul, wandering Main Lawn, staying up too late and not getting great sleep!, and eating some not-so-delicious camp food and some delicious non-camp food! We finally arrived home last night and are savoring a few quiet moments before we head back out of town tomorrow:)

No comments: