Thursday, October 27, 2011

Missing in Action!

So it's been a LONG while since I have last updated and so much has happened. Chris' parents came to visit for a week which means lots of G and G time, a visit to NYC, projects around the house, and much much more. I will post pictures and details as soon as I arrive home to my computer!

The boys and I left last Friday to visit my parents in North Carolina. Again, lots of G and G time, hiking, playing, and enjoying the beautiful weather. More pictures and details to come soon once I arrive back home to download many, many pictures! I have been living off our iPad so I have limited pictures on here!

While I have been gone, Chris and his brother worked like mad to get our house cleared out so the floors could be refinished. We had to move all our furniture to the basement, garage, or attic which also means taking apart beds, moving knick-knacks, area rugs, and much more. The flooring company came Monday and sanded down all our wood floors, filled cracks, and put down a lovely, lovely stain. If you had seen some of our floors before, especially the much damaged kitchen floor or the upstairs, you would think a miracle happened! They finished up Wednesday and Chris sent me these photos. Here's our dining room, living room, kitchen, and master bedroom floors. Aren't they beautiful???

The boys and I are staying through Sunday morning so we can get as much family time we can before celebrating Halloween back at home and eagerly seeing Chris again!!!!

Watch for many updated to happen as I have many many pictures to share:)











1 comment:

Beyond the Sunrise said...

Floors look great but Cobi and Sheffi won't be able to stand up. You will need to buy them dog skates!