Monday, September 3, 2012

Brothers...

So I have to share some sweet pictures that I have of the boys together!  As they are starting to get older, they are playing more and more together.  And the sibling bond is growing stronger by the moment.  Yes---we do have our share of squabbles, craziness, and chaos---but I love watching these two together!


 Cuddling on the bed...
 Having some breakfast together...
 Washing cars...
 Making a mess...(this is what they do most of the day!)
 My life in fifteen more years...
 They love to play in Andrew's crib together...
Helping little brother get a helmet on...

 Sweet boys!



I can't believe that it is September already!!  We were sad to depart from a week with MeMe Ruff yesterday---we had so much fun hanging with Grandma.  And we also had a fun beginning to Labor Day weekend as we headed down to my sister's to spend some time with them (and drop my mom off;!)  Pictures to come sometime...

So we are saying good-bye to pool weather, swimsuits, HOT sunshine, and the end of my garden picks!  September brings another BUSY month!  G and G Rogers are heading out, Aiden starts preschool, I'm hoping to run a garage sale with our endless amounts of clutter, and The Chirping Moms are staying BUSY with our blog this month!!!!!!!  SO much to do, yet loving every minute:)  Stay tuned for more and more updates!



3 comments:

Eris1995 said...

I love the one of them in the car together! Too cute!

Lacie @thedanielsons said...

Thanks for the sweet comment! This post just gets me all kinds of giddy. I love seeing brothers together. MAkes me more and more baby hungry!

Your boys are adorable by the way. Im very partial to blond little guys ;)

Joanna said...

your boys are so adorable