Saturday, October 20, 2012

A Weekend Away Continued...

After we left A Day out With Thomas, we headed to some lunch in the Amish countryside:)  I think my boys have been way more into this train than Thomas---oh the simple things of life.  And I think my boys may have exhausted my sister, Jill, at lunch---they were wild and we were reminded why we never head for meals out!


 The next day, we woke up and in my head, I was thinking we may visit a little Amish farm to gather apples/pumpkins, see animals, etc...but quickly realized that most things were closed on Sunday.  But we headed somewhere even more exciting that I haven't been back too since the boys were born---Hershey World!  Some boys were very excited to see the land of chocolate...


And so were Jill and Jack...


We took a tour of how chocolate was made!  It's really cute and FREE and short---perfect for little ones...


 And then we did a little shopping...


 And lots of eating...





It was a fun morning out before we had to head home!  Next time, we will have to hit up Hershey Park with the kiddos;)  What a fun weekend we had and we loved spending some extra time with Jill and Jack!

1 comment:

Beyond the Sunrise said...

Did Hersey weigh everyone before and after the tour and charge accordingly?