Tuesday, November 13, 2012

the BIG news...

Most of my readers on this blog probably have heard the BIG news thanks to eager relatives and Facebook, but if you haven't...

Click over to The Chirping Moms to find out whether baby #3 is a boy or girl!!!!!!!!!!  We are SO excited for baby to make their arrival come late winter/early spring next year!

It's been a CRAZY few days---we drove back from North Carolina this weekend, school starts back up for Aiden today, our Yellow Friday deals start this Friday at The Chirping Moms, Chris is taking a business trip tomorrow, and my mom is visiting us for the week!!!!!!

So if you wonder why I haven't been updated---between hurricanes, traveling, and SO much more, we have been ONE busy family!!!

2 comments:

Kyndal said...

AAAAAHHHHH!!! Julie, I'm smiling from ear to ear. So excited for you! Believe me, I completely relate to the shock you felt. :) Get ready for your boy-mom world to be changed in the most AMAZING way! A & A will be wonderful big brothers. Can't wait to follow the rest of your journey toward the arrival of Baby Girl Rogers!

Eris1995 said...

Congratulations!!! That's so exciting!