Friday, January 25, 2013

Life...

So I am a little neglectful of this blog...WHY?!?!  Life!  
Life is keeping us busy, busy, busy...

Here's a little of what's going on in the Rogers household:

Aiden (age 4):  No longer naps, constant energy and talking from the moment he wakes up until the moment he goes to bed, loves to play trains and cars, starting to learn to write letters, is into taking showers instead of baths, loves hamburgers and tacos, definitely has his share of "four year old" moments, and loves to play with his little brother!

Andrew (age 2):  Sleeps in a bed now and shares a room with his brother, talks up a storm and definitely will share his opinion about life, LOVES trucks and cars and trains, loves his "doggie" and pacifier, loves to look at books, my morning "grump" but often is the one that is awake past his brother, loves to watch Chuggington and Team Umizoomi, and is often found right near his brother!

Chris:  Working like crazy right now!!!!  Traveling all last week and putting in the hours at this time of year...In his moments of spare time, he is either working out or catching up on his tv!

Julie:  32 weeks pregnant, busy chasing these two boys all the time (in the freezing cold winter), trying unsuccessfully to have this house clean, still trying to get to the gym when I can (for my rare quiet moments), preparing for this baby (again unsuccessfully!), working on The Chirping Moms, and much more.  

So between these two busy boys, our two little dogs, Chris' work schedule, and life in general---I hardly have a moment to rest!  Our weekends have been busy with activities, trying to get things done, and trying to enjoy a few quiet moments.  When I do have a few moments to rest, I am either catching up on my DVR or reading a book...so I'll try my hardest to stay updated, but I don't think it's going to calm down around here anytime soon!

And a few pictures of the boys just to share their love for one another...



3 comments:

Grandpa Rogers said...

Thanks for the fresh pictures and update. I fyou think it's bad now what a couple of months!

Beyond the Sunrise said...

Jules, I appreciate very much the update. There's an old saying, "If you want something done, assign it to a busy person." I think you qualify but it's going to get even more interesting in the months ahead. Dad

Hailey said...

they are so cute!