Thursday, February 21, 2013

Snow Day!

Thankfully, we haven't been blasted with snow this year (wish I could say the same about the cold weather)!  But when it snowed in January, we bundled up and headed outside that morning!  This day...they LOVED it!  Fast forward to a snowfall in February, they wanted nothing to do with it.  I can't blame them, neither did I;)

What else is happening this week around the Rogers household?  Chris is HOPEFULLY (Cross your fingers!) finishing busy season and I am so thankful to have his extra hands around a little more, please!!!!!!  Aiden had Teddy Bear Day at school:  I got to join him for 1 1/2 hours for a teddy bear celebration while Andrew stayed happily with a neighbor.  It was fun to have that one - on - one time with him, he's growing up WAY too fast.  35 week appointment for baby girl with a growth ultrasound today, all looks good...I think this little girl may be our biggest yet!  And this is our first weekend in SOOO long that we have NO plans and I'm so looking forward to it, there is nothing our family needs more than just time being at home with all four of us here!













1 comment:

Beyond the Sunrise said...

Looks like a couple of boys love snow!