Friday, April 26, 2013

My three sweet peas..

It's been another crazy week.  I have stayed positive and encouraged through all that is going on with the move, but I'm ready for all the craziness to be done.  I told my mom tonight that I would just like one day where I don't have to wake up and deal with moving/relocating/selling the house/etc.  I don't want to keep the house spotless.  I don't want to deal with phone calls and appointments.  I don't want to search the Internet for house listings, things to do around Washington DC, etc.  

I just want to wake up and enjoy a full day (with no stress) with these three kids...

I know that we are getting closer and closer to the transition and things have been going well, but I need some extra patience to make it through the end.  Thankfully, I have these sidekicks to remind me what is important.













I love these kids SO much!

No comments: