Monday, June 10, 2013

My little Peanut soccer player:)

Aiden took part in his first session of soccer this year:


He was definitely the "peanut" on the Peanut Soccer field!  Unfortunately between preparing for a move and having a newborn baby, I only made it to one of the six sessions!  Chris was the "soccer dad" and loaded both boys up every Saturday for their mornings on the field.  

In other news, we have officially moved out of New Jersey, the house FINALLY has made it through the sale, and we are now in North Carolina with my mom until we move in July 1st to our new house in Virginia.  I will update with more details when I finally have more than a few moments at the computer.  Life has been CRAZIER than it has ever been the last two weeks, but we are finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.

The best news is that our family is off to the beach all week to enjoy some time just as a family of five.  I'm hoping to use some of my free time down there catching up on this very neglected blog!  Off to finish getting organized before we head out...

No comments: