Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Happy 8th Anniversary!

Happy 8th Anniversary to Chris:)


It's funny because last night I looked at the calendar and realized that tomorrow is our anniversary.  I guess the saying "time flies when you are having fun" applies to us.  We have had such a fun summer that I didn't even realize that it is the end of July & our anniversary.  Since we didn't even realize the date until last night, there are no big plans in the cards but we don't need too much to celebrate the fact of our wild lives.  Just think five moves, three little kids, several job changes, lots of travels & adventures,  and meeting great friends along the way have made the past eight years fly by.  I'm pretty sure that there is a lot of adventure to come, especially in this next year again!  
(And I'm pretty sure a family picture is in the cards again soon because this is our last picture together!)

Happy Anniversary Chris!

No comments: