Friday, February 20, 2015

Ordinary Moments

They say that "a picture tells a thousand words" & these are just some of the ordinary pictures from our everyday life.  Love my kids.  Love my life.

One night, I went to check on them before I went to sleep & here's what I found.  Brothers snuggled together...
Yes, he stopped napping last year.  But sometimes, if you play hard enough, this happens...
She's my little mini-me.  Messy ponytail & all!
Target with all three kids.  I wouldn't call it the most fun errand ever!
There may have been one warm day in January.  We took full advantage & whipped out the scooter when we walked to pick Aiden up from school.  Fireman hat & all!
Seriously.  This kid & his costumes.  I LOVE it!
Dinnertime.  With Chris' working later hours, it's usually just the kids & me for dinner.  I would love to say that dinner with these three is calm & collected.  Nope, it's very far from that!
Thanks to G & G Rogers, we got a family computer.  I have to say that the kids are loving it!
Please send me to school Mom!

Someone is happy to see his siblings.  Our woodsy walk home from school!
Dentist Time.  Another good check-up for the boys!
Aiden & Mommy time.  Time to break out the games!

1 comment:

Beyond the Sunrise said...

Thanks for sharing .... looks like it's been a great winter of celebrating in the Roger's neighborhood!