Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Beach Trip #1, Summer 2015

It's been A LONG time since I have posted.  These summer days have got the best of us keeping us busy with lots of summer fun, but having all three kids home all day without a moment to think (especially as settle into a new house), I just haven't found time to do some of the things that I normally do!  So before summer ends, let me update with a few favorite summer pictures!

We actually kicked off our summer by kissing Daddy good-bye (as he started his new job in June) & heading south with my mom, MeMe Ruff.  We took a short stop in Raleigh before heading to my favorite place, Emerald Isle.  The kids and I spent a full week here, enjoying some time unplugged at the beach with grandma and great-grandma (and a few special visits from extended family).  It was the perfect way to say "hello" to summer as we just said good-bye to all the busyness of our normal routine and enjoyed time together.  We honestly didn't do anything besides hitting the beach twice a day, simple family dinners at the beach house, & a few fun special activities.  What a fun week (& I have decided that I need a beginning of summer trip every summer, it was the perfect way to start summer)!  Below are a few favorite pictures with a few more posts coming with more:













No comments: