Wednesday, August 13, 2008

22 Weeks!


I can't believe that August is almost halfway over and we are now over 22 weeks!  This week, the baby is almost one pound and starting to look like a miniature newborn.  The baby's lips, eyebrows, and eyelids are becoming more distinct.  He has developed tiny tooth buds and his eyes have formed, but his irises still lack pigment.  Chris and I took our first trip to Babies R Us and left feeling totally overwhelmed...all we need to do is pick out a crib!  And baby Rogers was spoiled this week from a package from my sister and mom with lots of CUTE baby boy clothes...we will have to post some pictures later of all the little boy outfits and a big thanks to them:)



This week, Chris and I are lucky enough to have his brother, Jason, and his girlfriend, Rachel, to visit!  We are doing the East Coast tour this week with them, which keeps a pregnant one tired!  (I think I put a damper on all of the walking that is in these cities because for some reason, I do get a little more tired than I used to!)  We were in New York City yesterday, spent the day in Connecticut today, and will be spending time in Boston and Washington, DC in the next few days.  Of course, Chris has tickets for two John Butler Trio concerts which he is pumped for.  Hopefully we get some great photos from our many adventures and still have some time for the Olympics that I obsessively record!  



No comments: