Sunday, December 28, 2008

Happy Week Old:)

Wow...I can't believe that our son is already over a week old-he has grown so much already! The coolest thing happened today-I stuck my tongue out at Aiden and he mirrored my action and stuck out his tongue back.  And not only did he do it once for his mama, but then I rushed into the living room to show Chris and he did it again!!  It was SOO neat...I can't wait to watch him grow every day:)  Of course, I have posted some more pictures of adorable Aiden!

My dad, Grandpa Ruff, holding Aiden for his first time!
Aiden loves his stuffed bear that makes "womb sounds" from Great-Grandma Rogers!
Little Aiden sleeping:)
Aiden is a "doggone" cutie!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

he's adorable, julie! i wish we lived closer so we could get our babes together. i'm glad you are enjoying motherhood so much.. isn't it amazing?!

loveoflearning said...

He's so cute. I love the picture with Dad and Rat in the background. I can't wait to see you all in just a couple more days!!!!!