Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

A few more pictures of little Aiden:

Aiden with his Christmas stocking!
Aiden trying to figure out what to do during tummy time:)
Aiden loves his doggies!
Sleepy Aiden

Happy New Year!  We are celebrating the day cheering on the Hawkeyes in the Outback Bowl-GO HAWKS!  Actually, Chris is watching the game with my dad and brother-in-law, Paul, while I am happy watching Aiden sleep in his bouncer after our breakfast this morning-let hi sleep, because he is one alert baby!  Aiden is decked out in some Hawks gear (we will post pictures later)...although he hasn't got to enjoy the Iowa celebration yet!  

It's amazing what New Years Eve is like when you have a newborn baby around.  We finally got Aiden asleep at like 11:00 last night and then I crawled into my bed with a magazine and was fast asleep another fifteen minutes later.  I told Chris to wake me up for the ball drop so I could ring in the new year at midnight.  I woke up at 2:00 to feed little Aiden-and wondered how I missed the NYE celebration.  Chris said that he woke me up at midnight...and that I watched the ball drop and talked to him before falling asleep...but somehow I don't remember a minute of it!  So I guess I rung in the New Years-even if I was in dreamland still!  



2 comments:

Sophie's Story by Elaine said...

Congratulations!!! I love all the pictures. What a precious and adorable little boy!!!

That is too funny that you don't even remember waking up for the ball drop. Your sleep deprivation must be kicking in.

Happy New Year.

loveoflearning said...

Here's my daily post: Aiden is even cuter in person.

love you