Monday, January 5, 2009

We Miss Daddy!

We said so long to my family on Saturday after all the help that they gave us over the holiday break.  My mom was SOO fabulous-cooked all of our meals, did laundry, cleaned the house, and was on baby duty when Mommy and Daddy needed to sleep!!  We really, really appreciate all of the love and care that she gave us!!!!  My dad was the official dog caretaker while he was here-walking them every day and giving them plenty of attention-THANK YOU!  We really enjoyed having my siblings here as well-Aiden was glad to meet all of you and loved all of the cuddling time that you gave him (and he can't wait to meet Clementine and Jackson-his future cousins-soon!).  

So Chris and I spent the weekend trying to figure out life by ourselves.  Chris took baby duty one morning so I could run some errands...return a few items and just enjoy the morning out. Chris loves his daddy time-which often is Aiden falling asleep on him and Daddy watching ESPN!  Both of us tried to get some well-needed rest...hard to come by these days.   

Today was Aiden and I's first day alone-Chris was back to work:)  I will post more details later, but we had a great day with the two of us.  Chris just walked in the door-so I am off to enjoy the night, but wanted to post some more pictures of our precious Aiden:

Aiden loves to sleep with his arms up by his head:)
Thanks Uncle Andy for my cow outfit!
My official first outing to the store with Mommy, Aunt Jen, and Grammy!  Thanks Dan and Kristen for my cute little snowsuit-now I can stay warm in Connecticut just like you do in Miami!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Julie and Chris, It was our privilege to help out and celebrate the arrival of Aiden. You are wonderful, loving parents and we are proud of you. Say hello to Cobi and Sheffie for me. Love, Dad

loveoflearning said...

I've been showing everyone at school cute pictures of Aiden. My class thinks he is adorable. (So do I.)

Sophie's Story by Elaine said...

Oh Julie..he is just so adorable. I wish I could just scoop him up and give him big hugs. Good luck with all the adjusting to a routine.