Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Aiden is starting to move...

So Aiden has become quite the mover lately!  Not only does he move his arms and legs like crazy, he is starting to think about rolling over as you can see in this video here:
On Monday, Aiden took his first trip to another state when Aiden and I went to visit Uncle Paul and Aunt Jen in the Bronx of New York City!  Aiden did fabulous in the car ride and thankfully, I didn't get lost at all trying to navigate myself around there.  Although I loved living in DC and right outside of NYC, I was reminded how thankful I am of not having to deal with crazy traffic, the crowds at Target, and trying to find a parking spot on city streets!  We had a great time seeing the two of them.  Jen is due with a baby girl within the next month and  we can't wait for little Clementine to make an appearance-she will be Aiden's first cousin and he can't wait to play with her!  And in April, my other sister and husband (Jill and Tom) are having a baby boy who will be Aiden's second cousin!!  Our next family get together will be much more interesting with three little ones moving around!!!

2 comments:

loveoflearning said...

Very cute, but I kind of feel sorry for him as he struggles so much. He looks shocked when he actually flips over. Aiden is so cute. It was fun to see him. Love you!

Sophie's Story by Elaine said...

Wow Julie...you are going to have a little mover on your hands. He is so adorable.