Monday, October 12, 2009

Off to the pumpkin patch...

This weekend, we headed off to the pumpkin patch to help us get in the "fall" mood!  We had a great (and chilly!) time picking pumpkins, looking at farm animals, and admiring some unusual shaped gourds.  It's amazing that most of the pumpkins were the same size or bigger than Aiden!!  Here are some photos from our big adventure:
Hmm...what is this orange colored thing, Daddy??
I think I might like it:)
All smiles while picking out his pumpkin
Mommy and her little boy:)
Which one should I get???
There's so many to choose from!
I think I might try walking soon!
Take a close look in the wagon (far right side, blonde hair) and you can see that Daddy has the best gift ever:)
Favorite part of the trip:)
Happy Fall!!!  Love, Aiden

1 comment:

Beyond the Sunrise said...

Glad to see no apple-picking pictures!!