Sunday, October 4, 2009

A Post from Aiden...

Oh No!!!  The weather is starting to get chillier here which means that Mommy makes me wear this funny hat when we walk the puppies in the early morning:
I wish that the doggies would let me sleep in here sometime with them.  I love to crawl in here and smile at Mommy:)  
I am obsessed with these gates...one of my favorite things to do is swing the door back and forth!
I love snack time sooo much...and I also love to feed the puppies.  I think they love me even more when they get some bites of my Puffs:)
I love to go to the park...look at this awesome car!
Another day of swinging-my favorite thing to do at the park!
Yeah!!!  I got my basketball in the hoop-this is one of my new favorite things to do:)
Look, I am learning how to stand on my own.  Mommy is scared of the time that I learn how to walk...then I will be all over the place!
Daddy and I cooked Mommy a very nice birthday dinner!
Happy Birthday Mommy!!

1 comment:

Beyond the Sunrise said...

Aiden...Thanks for the photos! Do you always have a smile on your face?