Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A Few RUFF pictures:)

I am a bit behind on my blog picture postings-I think I have plenty to blame it on...chasing around a wild 18 month old, being 17 weeks pregnant, Chris' many hours of commuting/working, lots of family visits, and the fact that we are just trying to enjoy the gorgeous summer days.
Anyways, a couple weekends ago we were blessed with a visit from Grammy Ruff, Uncle Andy, Aunt Jill & Uncle Tom & Jackson, and Aunt Jen & Clem:) It was ONE full house, but we loved the company and rare moments with family. Here are a few pictures from the weekend-let's say it is not an easy thing to get a picture of three happy toddlers all at one moment:

The three babes in a chair:)
Three worn out moms and three worn out babies!!!
Grammy with all my siblings and all the babies
Happy Birthday Jill!!!

1 comment:

Beyond the Sunrise said...

Like the symmetry in the 3rd photo.....

C-A-J-J-J-J-C-A