Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Happiness...

So I am sad to say that the boot is not coming off today:( I was SO, SO, SO, SO hopeful that it would be off and my life will resume back to normal (starting to exercise, going on walks, getting out and about more and more especially as spring is starting to arrive). I headed to the doctor this morning to find out that the foot is not healed and I will be in the boot for at least two more weeks.
Yes, I cried (I hate to admit it) as I just want this silly thing off. But, on the bright side of things-I have two wonderful, happy, and healthy boys that light up my days!!!

Enjoying donuts!
I love, love, love smiles from Andrew:)
Down Sheffy!!! A common phrase that Aiden uses while he eats:)
Another smile
My little dribbler
Smiles again!

I have to say that I have never liked boots (even the stylish ones, I have never owned a pair) and I never will be liking them, especially after the past two months:)

1 comment:

Beyond the Sunrise said...

Oh schucks, I guess I will have to cancel the order on the pair of boots I ordered for your birthday. I'm sorry for your two weeks of extended agony. It will go fast and you will soon be able to start a normal life again. In the meantime, just imitate Andrew (KEEP SMILING)!