Friday, March 25, 2011

Words from Aiden...


So I just wanted to pass on a few words from Aiden...

1. Aiden woke up WAY too early this morning, looked at Chris, and said, "Hi Super Daddy!" He has spent all morning "calling" Super Daddy on the phone to talk to him. I have just one question for him...where's Super Mommy?

2. Yesterday, we were on our way home from running errands. As we were waiting at a light, Aiden said, "Mommy, Go. Mommy, Go." I explained that we were at a red light and we couldn't just go until the light turned green. At the next red light, he said, "Mommy, Go. Light is green." Someone was in a hurry to get home...

3. As we were leaving the post office yesterday, I said that it was time to head home for lunch. Aiden looked up at me and said, " Um...Ice Cream...Lunch." He continued all the way home telling me that he wants ice cream for lunch. If only we could really eat ice cream for lunch...

And I finally found the magical secret to running errands with Aiden...two M and M's! Yesterday before we went shopping, I gave Aiden two m and m's. Lo and behold, he put one piece in each pocket and left them there the entire shopping trip! He was so happy to have this magical candy in his pocket that he was the best errand running partner ever...greeting several strangers, singing Frosty the Snowman throughout the grocery store, and listening to his mommy SO well! About every five to ten minutes, he would feel in his pockets and remind me that he had his m and m's in there. Once we got home, he put them down on the floor to get out the toaster and I am pretty sure that one of the dogs snatched it up before Aiden! Oh well, he didn't even seem to notice:) Anytime you give him candy, he will seriously hold the piece for hours and hours...my little candy hoarder!!! (Siblings, does this remind you of me when I used to have that huge candy box in my room and NOBODY could eat it?!?!)

Aiden just LOVES LOVES LOVES the song Wheels on the Bus! I was trying (with not much luck) to get a video of him singing the song. The first take started out well until Andrew started crying! Then, the second take Aiden started to get distracted by everything around him. And the third and fourth take just got a little wilder and wilder:) Enjoy and I will work on getting the whole song one of these days!!!

1 comment:

Beyond the Sunrise said...

Wow ---- a 2027 American Idol Finaiist!