Thursday, February 2, 2012

Park Weather in January!!!!

I have to say that I love Saturdays! And they are just a little more special during busy season because it makes me really appreciate Chris and having him around with the boys. I can tell how much Aiden misses him during the week, so it's definitely extra special to have the weekend to really enjoy Daddy. Last Saturday started out with a little sleeping in time for Mommy (although I was still up at 8 am!) before I headed off to a bag sale at the children's consignment store in town where I scored like 25 items for 10 dollars!!! A few cute shirts and mostly pants for these boys next year!!! Thank you good deal:)
Chris and I each had a little one on one time-I took Andrew for a jog in this amazing weather while Chris took Aiden to a children's matinee in town about dinosaurs. What a fun morning!
Since the weather was gorgeous in the morning, we decided that we would head to the park after naps. Once we started walking, we quickly realized that it must have dropped several degrees and getting much colder than we anticipated! But we enjoyed a short trip at the park before arriving home for a little hot chocolate and playtime around the fire for the evening!!!








1 comment:

Beyond the Sunrise said...

It's amazing what a difference a year makes both weather-wise and development-wise with Aiden and Andrew!