Tuesday, February 21, 2012

This week...

We are ALMOST at the end of busy season-three more days!!!!! Three more days until we finally have our daddy/husband home again:) So I am just kicking in survival mode for these last few days as I look forward to finally having Chris around again, especially in the evenings and on the weekends!

Both kids are sick...not fun at all. Aiden stayed home from school as he had a fever yesterday and has been waking up at night with a terrible cough. Andrew seems a little better, but again, still has a terrible cough as well. I took both kids to the doctor again (we are getting to be their favorite customer with our co-pays just ringing up!) and it looks like both kids are just fighting a bad cold/virus thing going around. So we have been homebound the past two days and since we have been fever free for over 24 hours, I think we may have to take a short trip to library story time today for everyone's sanity!

I can say that this week is not my best week of parenting, but what can you do with two sick kids all day?!?!?! We have watched lots of television, read books, gone on short walks, and had lots of free play!

We are looking forward to heading south next week to see some grandparents and to see Aunt Jill on the way!!! (Although I'm not too eager for that drive all on my own...:))

These pictures are from a couple weeks ago. I haven't had time to download new ones, so enjoy!
My little Toy Story man:)
Super Woody!
Andrew, 14 months
Checking out Daddy's iPad
Cobi and Andrew!
Hide and Seek on our shelves...
Someone got into the laundry bin!
Look who joined us for breakfast, Andrew's little lovey!
Making Daddy's birthday sign:)
Getting ready for work, just like Daddy!

No comments: