Saturday, December 29, 2012

Aiden's Acting Debut..

Aiden's preschool class put on a little Christmas play and our little guy happened to be the innkeeper!  They have been practicing for several weeks and for those weeks, I was so confused because he kept coming home and telling me that he was going to be the "bad guy" in the play, but I don't remember any bad guy in the Christmas story.  I finally figured out that he was going to be a "magi"!  The day before the show, the teacher called asking if Aiden could switch to the innkeeper role and if I could practice his new line with him, as the innkeeper was going to be out sick.  So a last minute switcharoo and now we have an innkeeper on our hands...

Here comes the class ready for their show...
 Aiden and his preschool teacher...
 There he is!  Of course, I hardly happened to see it as right as the show started---Andrew had a minor toddler fit and I scooted out of the church so I wouldn't disturb the play!  Thankfully, it didn't last long and I sneaked in for the rest of the play and Chris got a video on his iPhone!  Aiden did great although he had to repeat his line a second time because he said it so quietly, just like his mommy would be:)    
 The Christmas Story...
 Me and my little Innkeeper...


He did a great job in his first acting debut and hopefully I can get it uploaded some time from Chris' phone to share with you all!

3 comments:

Grandpa Rogers said...

Best inkeeper ever!

Kimmie @ Hello Mess said...

SO beautiful!! Popping over from Sugar and Dots to say hello. :) Have a wonderful week and very happy 2013! XOXO

Hena Tayeb said...

omg he is so cute.. congratulations on his debut.