Friday, December 7, 2012

Is it Halloween or Christmas?!?!

I promise that I will be caught up one of these days!  Each week has flown by without a moment to enough time to even rest.  Chris was traveling all week so I was flying solo with these wild boys, which means not a moment to myself from 6:30 am-8:30 pm!  And then, there is cleaning up, preparing for the next day, and possibly a few moments to catch up on emails and DVR.  Let's just say we have a lot going on in this household right now...

So taking us back to the end of October, we headed south to visit each of my parents and took an extended stay thanks to Hurricane Sandy!  Luckily, we made it there just in time for Halloween and these boys actually got to trick-or-treat!  Aiden was Buzz Lightyear, while Andrew donned a pumpkin outfit (there was no way I was fighting this boy to put on a real costume!).  

Let's just say that MeMe Ruff had her hands full...





 Now you try to get a picture of these boys together on a candy filled night...HA!




The boys loved trick-or-treating, especially Aiden.  I feel like it was the first year that he really understood it and seemed to enjoy picking treats from each gracious house.  It was a CHILLY night, but we stuck it out for several blocks because the boys were having so much fun!




No comments: