Monday, April 13, 2015

Cherry Blossoms 2015

 One of my most favorite times to be in DC is when the cherry blossoms bloom.  Seriously, it's awesome.  We debated back & forth if it was worth taking the kids in despite the chaotic crowds yesterday, but it was totally worth it.  We parked at the Metro after church & hopped on the train.  The kids love the train ride & it was so much easier than dealing with traffic in town.  We grabbed lunch on our walk to the trees & then enjoyed a fun afternoon downtown before heading home.  It was crazy, but lots of fun!  Here are a few pictures from our gorgeous Sunday Funday...

Daddy & trio

Mommy & trio (somehow they didn't smile as good with me!)
 Baby girl...
 Chris & his mini-me (ignore his busted lip!)
 Sweet Abby
 Just Andrew and me (& my necklace!)
 Hugs for baby sister!
 And now a return hug:)
 Silly girl!
 This is my wild crew!
 Chris & Aiden
 Sweet daddy & me
 My big boy!
 Her look...
 Pretty cherry blossoms all over DC
 My sweet boy & me


1 comment:

Beyond the Sunrise said...

Looks like it was a great afternoon in DC!