Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Mother's Day Tea with Andrew


It's hard to believe that this sweet boy is almost done with another year of preschool.  Thankfully, he still has one more year to go so I am not as sad as I will be next year!  These kids are just growing up too fast.  Andrew had his special Mother's Day tea yesterday & I just cherish the moments when I get alone time with him.  They are rare & infrequent, but yet so special!  His class sang songs on stage (& although he didn't sing, I was proud that my somewhat timid boy did do the actions with a smile on his face!).  Then, we proceeded to have a special lunch together where he filled up on fruit, cookies, & brownies.  He loves preschool & has had such a fun year making new friends and learning new things.  What a fun & special way to kick off May!