Friday, May 15, 2015

Spring Break 2015: MeMe's House in NC

The kids & I took a special road trip down to Grandma's during Spring Break, leaving Chris behind to work and have a few quiet moments to himself!  We hit the road early Saturday morning...


Let's just say thank goodness for DVD's & snacks.  Honestly, we made the almost six hour drive there without even having to stop.  Pretty awesome car riders!

My mom had to work most of the time while we were there, but that doesn't stop us from hanging out with her.  We took a fun trip to school one day where Aiden was in "teacher" heaven!

 Here are some other highlights from the fun week!

Marbles Children's Museum, where I almost lost Abby but thankfully did not!


This girl was not the best napper, but thankfully she slept through the night.  I think this day she managed to take off all her clothes, diapers, & pull things off the hangers from Grandma's closet.


 Everyone needs some down time on Spring Break!


 Smiles for Grandma's house


 My mom had to go to a dinner with work friends one night so I decided to take the three kids and my amazing Grandma out to dinner.  Andrew fell asleep, so that made it 1/3 easier!


 Bananagrams from the master.  We love playing games with Grandma Snow!


 We took our annual trip to Krispy Kreme with my grandma. The kids LOVE donuts.  It's a bit crazy how wild they get over donuts.


 Pullen Park is our favorite, but now that I have three active ones-I made MeMe go with us one night instead of attempting to do this park run by myself.  The kids love, love, love this park, especially the big old train!  Thanks Mom for helping me chase my wild crew!



 And after the train, we did the boats.


 And after the boats, we did the carousel.


Another day, we went to another park favorite: Bond Park. 


 It's another one of our favorite parks down in North Carolina where the kids can play and play!





We had such a fun & exhausting Spring Break at Grandma's this year!  
Can't wait to return this summer :)

No comments: