Sunday, November 1, 2015

Annual Trip to Emerald Isle, NC

If you ask me where my favorite place on Earth is, this may be it.  Emerald Isle.  We come here every summer & it is one of the highlights of our year.  So many family memories, a great place to escape from the busyness of life, & lots of time to just "be" together as a family.  This post may be a little late (as it happened in August), but these pictures are ones I don't want to forget.  Hello Emerald Isle:

What do we do here?  We spend almost every waking moment either at the beach together as a family or spending time in the beach house together as a family.  This year, we had a blast together & enjoyed some extra special time with Grandma Snow, MeMe Ruff, & Aunt Jill/Uncle Tom/Jack for the week!  As you can see below, the kids love their beach weeks.  I will be sharing a few more pictures in posts to come.

Sassy Abby
 Notice all three kids content (this is rare!)
 Thank goodness Chris builds sandcastles because I don't!
 Sweet Brothers in their pajamas
Happy Rogers trio! 
 Mommy & Abby
 Happy Kids:)
:) 
I love love this picture! 
 Chris trying out the panoramic camera:)



No comments: