Saturday, November 15, 2008

35 Week Picture:)




It's the belly that never stops growing and still a month to go!   Little Rogers' basic physical development is mostly complete-he will spend the next few weeks just putting on weight and continuing to grow! I hope the string cheese that I have been craving this past week-at least two sticks a day-is making him happy!

I am so thankful to have had such a great pregnancy thus far!  Although I have started to lose some of my energy (yes, I was asleep at 10 pm on a Friday night) and I am not quite as comfortable when I sit down (as the little one digs into my ribs), I remember how lucky and excited I am to see our little boy very soon!  Next week, we start weekly trips to the doctor so they can monitor the little one more closely! I just can't believe how fast the time has gone and how little the time that we have just the two of us (plus Cobi and Sheffield) left:)

3 comments:

Beyond the Sunrise said...

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand that there is a strong correlation between your daily consumption of string cheese and the size of your tummy!!

loveoflearning said...

whoa, julie - your stomach looks like it has doubled since I saw you! You look good. I can't wait!!

love you, jenni

Beyond the Sunrise said...

Poor C & S --- I don't see any Pet's R Us wish list for them. How sad!