Thursday, November 6, 2008

34 Weeks!



Baby Rogers is now the size of a cantaloupe-and you can tell in this picture-wow, I'm getting big!  His skin color is turning from red to pink, while the skin is becoming smooth and soft.  While his fingernails are  fully formed, his toenails are continuing to grow!

Time is flying by-I can't believe that it is already Thursday.  We enjoyed a fabulous weekend with my sister and her husband.  Jen and I did lots of baby shopping, while Chris and Paul enjoyed some college football.  I love having company because it allows me to make some favorite foods-lasagna and sausage balls!  And we even made a special trip up to a place that reminds us of the good ole Midwest-Cracker Barrel-and I love their fried okra (although Chris' okra is SO much better!)

This week has been full of election craziness and we enjoyed having Brandon, Chris' friend, come for a short visit last night!  We are really looking forward to Thanksgiving in a couple weeks to see Chris' parents and his brother, Nate!  If only they could stay a little longer until little Rogers arrives! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You look great Julie. We are excited to see you at Thanks. and maybe we can talk that little baby into arriving just a little early.