Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Aiden Doesn't Quit!

So Aiden has a fascination with making faces, especially sticking out his tongue!  This video shows Aiden imitating his Grammy while we were in North Carolina.  Not only does he stick his tongue out once, but he does it again and again and again...


This week, Aiden caught his first cold!  Yikes, I hope he doesn't inherit my lack of immune system:) Chris and I have been doing everything we can to get him to feel a little better-elevating his head, running a humidifier, saline nose drops, cuddling with him, running hot showers, etc.  I went to the doctor today to make sure that it hasn't escalated into something else since he is so small and thank goodness, so far it is just a head cold!  Did you know that a cold in a baby this young can last five or more weeks??  Seriously...I hope not!  
So Aiden and I have been housebound this week as I don't want to expose him to any more germs.  Although with this freezing cold weather and major snow we got on Monday, I don't miss bundling up to go do things.  
Things we are looking forward to:  
1.  Warmer weather and more sunshine!!  PLEASE!
2.  Aiden feeling better again!
3.  We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of Aiden's first cousin-my sister Jen's due date is Friday!
4.  Uncle Nate is coming to visit this weekend!  We can't wait:)

No comments: