Thursday, March 26, 2009

Welcome baby Clementine!

Aiden and I LOVED meeting baby Clementine, my first niece, last week!!  Clementine was born on March 14th-and is a very cute and healthy baby girl.   She is adorable-lots and lots of hair, petite features, and some excited but exhausted parents!  Aiden and I loved spending some time down in the Bronx last week with them-helping as much as we could-and we even were the lucky ones to bring Clem home from the hospital!  My mom flew up to visit and since we live so close, we also got to spend a little bit of time with her:)  Aiden just loves seeing his Grammy!  Here are some pictures from last week:
Grammy reading with Aiden!
Aiden and I, Grammy and Clem, and proud parent Jen!
Aiden and Clementine
Holding Hands-How Precious!
Aiden didn't know what to think of little Clem!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my cute nephew and niece - they are both beautiful! I love the picture of them holding hands.

loveoflearning said...

We have cute babies!!! Clemmie is ready to see Aiden again.