Friday, August 21, 2009

Happy 8 Months Aiden!

Wow, we can't believe that Aiden is 8 months!  What a great month we have had:)  I will post the video and some updates on his 8th month of life within the next few days.

We have had an exciting week.  We were lucky enough to have Grandpa Ruff, Aunt Jen, and little cousin Clemmers to visit for a couple of days!  We had some nice meals out, a trip to the park, and of course a little sister shopping.  Aiden, of course, showed his love for Clem by giving some biting "kisses"!   

The rest of the week was spent around home...playing with toys, going for jogs (even in the massive heat wave), playing in the pool, running errands, etc.:)  Aiden has decided this week that he is done with pureed foods-only real food for this boy now.  So we are trying to attempt more finger foods for our toothless little boy.  I found out today that this makes an even bigger mess...I think he tries to store food in his bib and highchair for later.  And the dogs are loving this new phase of foods as they are there to collect whatever is dropped...which makes it easier for me...no need to vacumn or sweep.  Aiden has become a babbling machine this week and does this new thing with smacking his lips...it's hilarious!  Here are some pictures from the week:

Do I eat or play with my toys, Mama?
Little Aiden sleeping with his giraffey!
Daddy makes me laugh when we play with my mailbox:)
Welcome Home Daddy!
I love to chew on everything!
Playing at the entertainment center in my gerbil slippers...in honor of Stripey, the guinea pig that we are babysitting:)
I love to help Mama do the laundry!
These monthly pictures are getting so hard to take:)  Mama can't even contain my crazy self!
Just saying hello!
Happy 8 Months, Aiden!  We love you!

No comments: