Thursday, August 27, 2009

Aiden and Clemmers:)

These are some photographs that my dad took of a trip to the park with cousin Clem.  I will let the very cute pictures tell the story:

Two cousins hanging out on a hot, sunny day at the park...
Here I Come, Clem...
Gotcha:)...
I'm sorry, did that hurt?  Will a kiss help you forgive me?
And here are just some random shots that my dad took while he us was up to visit:
Playing at my activity table
Mama let me go down the slide with just a little help!
But I thought it was more fun to try and crawl down:)

Other updates from the week:
1.  On Sunday, Aiden and Chris were playing together on the couch when Aiden grabbed Daddy's face to give him a kiss.  "Ouch, that hurt," Chris yelped in reaction to the bite on his nose and discovered...the FIRST tooth!!  So our toothless wonder has his first bud and we are thinking another one will be showing up soon!  I will try and post a picture, but Aiden is very shy of his new tooth so it hasn't been easy to get a picture!
2.  Aiden and I arrived in Sedona, AZ yesterday for a very close friend's wedding.  I have been looking forward to coming for so long, but yet, SOO nervous about flying across the country by myself with Aiden.  I have to say that someone was watching over me yesterday because Aiden was AWESOME!  Here's a short summary of yesterday:  wake up at 3:30 am and prepare to leave, depart our house at 4:30 am, arrive at airport/check in/board for 6 am flight, fly a 2 hour stretch from White Plains, NY to Detroit, change gates/go to bathroom/get snacks/board 9 am flight, fly a 4 hour stretch from Detroit to Phoenix, arrive at airport/get baggage, meet my dad/get rental car, start drive to Sedona/stop at In and Out for lunch, finish 2 hour drive to Sedona, drive around Sedona/check in hotel, go shopping with my brother and friends, go out to dinner with my dad, and FINALLY collapse in bed at 8:30 pm.  Through all of these new adventures and huge changes in our daily schedule, Aiden remained full of smiles, friendlier than ever (we make so many friends when we travel with the little bug), and a HUGE blessing for his Mama!  Let's just hope all goes well on the way back, please!!!!!  
So this blog entry is written from our hotel porch in Sedona and what a beautiful place it is...I am soaking in the view of red rock formations while Aiden is napping this morning.  We are looking forward to some hiking, sunshine, spending time with my parents and Uncle Andy, and a very special wedding.  Pictures to come in the future!

No comments: