Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Hello from Aiden!

Hello to everyone from little Aiden!  Right now, I am having such a fabulous time in North Carolina visiting my family here, including Grammy, Grandpa, and Great-Grandma Snow!!!!  I will post more about my exciting trip later, but I wanted to update with some pictures from the past week here, enjoy!!: 
 
I love my doggy hat:
Yummy, yummy...
Enjoying days at the park before it gets too cold, brrr!
Some more park time:
Daddy is such a stylist...
Look Mommy, I made such a mess.  I just love pulling things out of the cabinets:
And now I am helping you clean.  (Mommy is training me early to help around the house.  Aunt Jen, did you need a maid still?!)
My best buddies, Cobi and Sheffield
Check out this playhouse that Mommy found on the street for FREE!!!!!
Mommy and Aamie, our neighbor, carried it two blocks just for me!  I love it (and so does Mommy, isn't it every child's dream?)!
YEAH!!!!!!!
Sitting in the big kid chair at Grammy's:

No comments: