Wednesday, November 4, 2009

"Hi" from Aiden!

So I know I just posted yesterday with a really awesome video (if you haven't seen it, check it out), but this video trumps it! Aiden has learned his first word and it's so cute to hear him say "hi"!
On Tuesday, I was talking to my mom over the phone and I placed the phone by Aiden's ear...he said "hi" not once, but twice! I was telling Chris about it, and of course he was a bit skeptical as was my grandma after she heard.
Then, on Wednesday, I was at a clothing store standing in line to return something and Aiden said "hi" to an older man. The man just kind of looked at him puzzled (Did this kid really say hi to me?) Then, Aiden said hi again. The man laughed and responded with a hi back! When Chris got home from work, the first thing Aiden said when he walked in was "hi" twice. So we called Chris' dad and he said it again!!
So for those who haven't heard yet (including Grandma!), here it is:

3 comments:

Unknown said...

HORAY! THAT'S SO EXCITING! I LOVE HIS FIRST WORD, TYPICAL SINCE HE'S SUCH A SOCIAL BUG!!!!

Beyond the Sunrise said...

Aidan - Congratulations! I'd better hear some more words during your visit next week, like "Hi Grandpa".

Andy said...

He's going to woo all the girls in day care with that hi