Sunday, November 1, 2009

Trick or Treat!

Hope all of our readers had a HAPPY HALLOWEEN! We had quite the festive celebration. First, Chris and I carved pumpkins...or at least I attempted and Chris created a masterpiece. Chris' "Hawkeye" pumpkin turned out awesome, while my traditional jack-o-lantern looked like it was carved by one of my former third grade students (Let's just say for those of you who know how well I use scissors, my carving skills are similiar to my cutting skill). On Friday, Aiden enjoyed his first trick or treat moments at Deloitte, where they were hosting families for the holiday. Thanks for the candy, Daddy says:) Other than that, we enjoyed a quiet and relaxing Halloween-playing outdoors, watching the Hawks, and passing out some treats!

Below are some pictures of our little Aiden-several are taken with his little costume on...so cute:










No comments: