Friday, February 5, 2010

Aiden's Week In Review (Including Happy Birthday Daddy!)

Aiden has another weekly post for his faithful blog readers:
I am so glad that I am starting to feel better this week! Last week, I was so sick and it is no fun at all to be sick, even when Mommy and Daddy tried to pamper me. Here's my week in review:
Monday-we had a lazy day around home. Mommy let me play with my toys all day, in our pajamas. It was so much fun. My favorite toys this week are my laugh and learn house, books, my tunnel, blocks, and household electronics. Here is a picture of me in my pjs:
Tuesday: Mommy took me to library storytime in the morning where I love to listen to songs, stories, and play with other babies:) Once we returned home, we were lucky enough to have some friends come visit for a playdate and lunch. The mommies tried hard to play an uninterrupted game of Bananagrams (the best game ever) during lunch but with two of us toddler boys running around this was not easy for them. Mommy and I were lucky enough to have Daddy come home earlier than usual since he had a dentist appointment earlier in the day. I love these days so much!!! Here are some pictures from the day (I love to clap, push my toy, and cook in the kitchen with Mommy):


Wednesday-ERRAND DAY...Target, grocery store, and a few other stops along the way. Mommy took me everywhere!!!! Daddy worked late which meant I had to go to bed a little earlier because I think Mommy needed a well-deserved break at 7:30 pm:) No pictures to include because we were so busy.

Thursday-Happy Birthday Daddy! We spent the morning at another library storytime and then spent the day prepping for Daddy's birthday: making a yummy chocolate cake and getting a special dinner ready. I loved the mashed potatoes that Mommy made for the chicken wrap. Yum, yum! We were lucky enough to have Daddy come home earlier and hope that he enjoyed his special day!!! Here are some pictures-look, I can fit in the drawers now!


Friday-Mommy goes to Bible Study in the mornings and I go to childcare! I get really sad when Mommy leaves me, but I try to be a big boy and not cry so hard. Mommy has a really hard time leaving me because I get so upset. Someday, myseparation anxiety will go away, right???? Here I am saying hi to the camera after we got home:

1 comment:

Beyond the Sunrise said...

Jules -- For some reason, I think you have a lot of influence on what Aiden is thinking and writing in his blog reports.