Monday, February 8, 2010

Just a quick update...

We had a low key weekend around the Rogers household: birthday party for a friend, Super Bowl and home-cooked wings, dinner out to Chili's, and just chilling around the house. I wanted to post these pictures as we had lots of use out of the doorway jumper yesterday:
Oh No! The jumper isn't just for Aiden anymore!
Cobi going for a swing:)
And Sheffield's turn...he didn't enjoy it as much!
Finally, it's Aiden's turn!

I wanted to post this picture from this morning because I thought it was so cute! Look's like we might have another person fond of tractors in the family besides Grandpa Ruff! Instead of pushing his little toy tractor around, he wanted a ride on it:

Aiden and I are off to North Carolina tomorrow-YEAH for time with family, sweet tea, and some southern sunshine (I hope!).

No comments: