Sunday, November 21, 2010

38 Weeks, Never Ending Leaves, and One Crazy Toddler!

So tomorrow we hit 38 weeks with this pregnancy!!!!!! It's crazy that this baby boy can come any time, although I really, really, really hope that he stays in until Friday so we have some grandparents to help us out. I have both of my sisters on call in case anything happens, but for their sake, I hope that this baby is cooperative is the first one was:) I feel pretty great for being so far along despite waking up between 4 and 5 am every morning-I guess it's nature's way of getting me ready for those all night feedings! And thankfully, Chris has been waking up with Aiden in the weekends allowing me to catch just a few extra moments of rest!

So fall has definitely hit our new house in New Jersey and we are blessed with leaves, leaves, and more leaves. So far they have done two town pick-ups of the leaves with one more to come next week. Our gutter area was FULL of leaves before the last pick-up and I have a feeling that this next time around we will be filling it up all over again. Chris loves using his new leaf blower (once he gets it started!) and Aiden loves to watch and help his daddy with leaves!
Sweeping up the leaves on to the tarp:
Enjoying some fall weather:
Now it's time to mow:
I'll take care of the grass, Daddy, and you take care of the leaves!
We have been working SO hard to get ready for this baby! My to-do list is finally shrinking to a manageable size and I am hoping to get it completed once, or as much as I can, when we have some grandparents here to help babysit:) Aiden keeps me pretty busy during the week, so the only bouts of free time that I have are naptime, bedtime, and short bouts during the day to get things done. My little rugrat is a handful, but I love him to pieces:)
Taking a ride around the house:
I'm not sure giving our little boy a blue M&M was a good idea!
Loves to pretend to go night night with the puppies:) These dogs are so patient for all they have to put up with!
Eating a "marshie" (marshmallow)!
Someone looks like Bozo when he woke up from nap today!
The last thing that I have to share is my creation from today! I put this together at naptime for big brother Aiden! I could not find a big brother shirt for Aiden anywhere that was in his size, so I decided to get creative. Even better, we got this shirt as a hand-me-down from some friends and it had a bleach stain on the front so it needed something to make it cute! So I used some fabric, heat and bond, and my sewing machine skills and whipped this up:) This boy is all ready to be a big brother!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

He is sooo cute, Julie!! He seems like such a super FUN little guy! And, awesome job on that shirt. It's so cute!!

Can't wait to hear some baby news soon!!!