Friday, November 26, 2010

Fun Friday

So this posting is a bit late, but here are some pictures from an outing that Aiden and I had with another mom in the area. We headed over to a kids village where five dollars provided a morning of entertainment!!!!

Look who found the computer room!
And this picture is dedicated to Molly-my DDR partner/awesome college roommate. It looks like Aiden is ready to learn some of our dance moves:)
Loves the kitchen!
The big slide-he did it over and over and over again!

Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving! We enjoyed a nice, relaxing holiday with just the three of us. I still made a turkey dinner-although I realized two things: 1. Don't cook an entire Thanksgiving meal at 39 weeks pregnant-you will make errors! 2. Thanksgiving is really better when you aren't pregnant and have space for all that food!

We are lucky to have Chris' parents arrive today to spend the week with Aiden:) I know that they hope this baby arrives soon and I won't be complaining as my belly can't get any bigger!!!


No comments: