Sunday, November 14, 2010

A Belated Post...Hayrides, Pumpkins, and Family

So I meant to post these pictures earlier, but it's taken me awhile for me to download them from Chris' iPhone. We enjoyed a fabulous visit in October with some of my siblings and Aiden especially enjoyed some playtime with cousin Jack:) Hope you enjoy these photos!
The Rogers Family
Look Mama! (Pointing out things on our hayride:))
Lots and lots of pumpkins
Helping cousin Jack pick out their pumpkin
Jack and Aiden
Finding his way through the corn maze

I am off to enjoy a few quiet moments of doing nothing, a rarity with my neverending to-do list! Which means I am putting this computer away...I am so frustrated with it as I am working on cleaning out my iPhoto, moving photos to a hard drive, and making space for new photos as the baby is close to arriving. Sounds easy, but instead this whole process gives me a HUGE headache so I'm going to take a break from this neverending task and watch some unproductive television instead and prevent a meltdown before the week begins! Happy Sunday night:)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That 1st picture might be the most serious I have ever seen Aiden look.