Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Happy Tuesday!

What a gorgeous day we are having! We enjoyed the morning at the park with some friends and I think I may have to pull out the water table this afternoon to cool off:) We love, love, love this warm weather in this household!!!
I performed my first tweezer surgery yesterday. Aiden was snacking on grapes in the afternoon. Before I could stop him, he jammed the grape stem way up his nose! I am glad that I was in the room and saw him do it because then at least I knew it was there. Thank goodness for some tweezers to help pull the inch long stem out. Let's hope that doesn't happen again!
These are some pictures from last week:
Daddy with his boys
My smiley boy, Andrew
Look who loves to wear his hats now!
Enjoying the swing
And look who else enjoys the swing now!
Giving his brother a push:)
Swinging together

1 comment:

jody said...

Great pictures! Once again you've made my day!