Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Some updates to the house!

We are continuously working on this house. It is a never-ending job and I am pretty sure that we will be working on things until we move from this house:) Some of the things we have done recently:
Updating the mantel for the spring! I made these birdhouses and the glass vases that hold the eggs. Now, I have to start thinking about what I want to do for this summer:)
Adding an accent table in the dining room. I love these baskets because the signs on the front are chalkboard so you can label them. We use one for magazines and one for kids' books. And I just love everything that I got for the table and it all came from Homegoods, one of my favorite stores!
These AMAZING curtains! My mom made them and I am in love with them:) They match everything in the room perfectly. Thank you, thank you, thank you Mama!
And she made these curtain valances too! Since I took the picture, I have nailed the curtains back so they hang much nicer then they do in this picture;)
And Chris added the edging, mulch, and solar spot light to the backyard. It looks SOOO much better!

I am plannin to post pictures of our master bedroom that we redid, Andrew's nursery, and our basement playroom that I just LOVE very soon!!!!

1 comment:

Beyond the Sunrise said...

What am I missing? Birdhouses but no birds; dogs but no doghouses.